Saturday, February 24, 2007

Birthday Accoutrment


Still playing with my new Office Accoutrements stamp set. The big flower is so pretty. I stamped it here in Cool Caribbean with the small flower in So Saffron. The card base is Sahara Sand and the {memo} part of the card is stamped in Sahara Sand. I used two pieces of the coordinating patterned paper and attached a file tab that I punched and stamped from Cool Caribbean. Just your standard office stapler was used to attached the tab to the {memo} piece.

I'm having fun with this one and I hope I'll have time today to stamp some more with my new sets. But it is a busy Saturday with basketball games and errands so we'll see.

I just watched this week's episodes of Grey's Anatomy and Lost last night. Wow! Grey's was awesome! Very emotional and Lost was interesting. We got an answer or two to burning questions, but there are always more to be answered. I'll be watching the Academy Awards on Sunday. I love to see all the stars in their pretty dresses and see if my favorite movies will win anything. But this year, I haven't seen a lot of the movies up for the big awards. I'll still enjoy though. Have a great weekend and keep checking back to see what I'm up to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO cute Michelle!