Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I'm Still Wild About You!



Here's my offering for the day. I have made 8 of these for a swap tonight. I love the way this turned out. Not to toot my own horn...but...okay, maybe I am tooting my own horn! I used a color combo I had never used before that I saw while checking out the gallery at SCS. The card base is Certainly Celery with a band of More Mustard and the large scalloped circle is Elegant Eggplant. And the adorable elephant is stamped in Almost Amethyst onto Whisper White. The large circle is scalloped by using the slit punch again. I cut a "doughnut" with my Coluzzle and the punched around the outside by inserting my punch through the center of the "doughnut". I also used the Word Window Punch for the sentiment. The argyle stamp on the mustard band is from Background Sampler. I also used markers to color the flower image.

Thursday night I'm have a mystery hostess workshop at my house so if you are in the area, come on by! There will be a gift for everyone and a fun make-n-take. I also need some more workshops for my Boot Camp Challenge...there will be a gift for anyone booking that night.

I'm off to get ready for my group meeting tonight and work on Valentine's projects. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Okay, that is way too stinking cute!!! Love your elephant and the scallop punch!!