1. I love to read.
2. I have always been a one book-at-a-time girl, but lately I have found myself reading several books simultaneously.
3. I love to read blogs.
4. I spend too much time on Facebook, but it's fun to keep in touch with friends.
5. I hate to clean house. (House done correctly won't kill you, but why take the chance!)
6. Being a mom is the best and hardest job I've ever had.
7. I don't enjoy cooking a meal.
8. But I love to bake sweet treats like cookies.
9. Air-popped popcorn is my favorite snack.
10. Although chocolate is good anytime!
11. Right now I am re-reading the Mitford books by Jan Karon.
12. I am a "cat person".
13. My cat's name is Cosmo.
14. I once made my Mom's cat run away. (by accident)
15. I love having the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life.
16. I wish I had more courage to share the gospel with those I love.
17. I joined the Church when I was 22 years old.
18. The Church has been a blessing in my life everyday since then.
19. I have moved at least 18 times in my life.
20. The longest I have ever lived in one house is 6 1/2 years.
21. I have lived in Lancaster for almost 17 years.
22. I went to four Elementary Schools,
23. two Middle Schools,
24. and only one High School.
25. I have had 14 cars.
26. I am terrible with money.
27. I hate to do yard work.
28. Plants usually die, that I have planted.
29. I have one houseplant.
30. It was a house warming gift nearly four years ago.
31. I need to water my houseplant.
32. I joke that I have a "black thumb" instead of a "green thumb".
33. But I really think it's true.
34. I love serving in Primary.
35. I miss serving in Young Women, especially since both of my daughters are in there now.
36. I am terrified of serving in Relief Society.
37. I love computers... especially my iMac.
38. I am learning to play the piano.
39. I have lived in Mississippi, Minnesota, Arizona and California.
40. I have never been outside of the USA. Not even to Tiajuana.
41. Besides the states I have lived in, I have been in/through Oregon, Washington, Utah, Wyoming, Nevada, Taxes, Colorado, New Mexico, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota and Florida.
42. I have always wanted to visit New York City, England, Italy, Greece and Australia.
43. If I were going to buy a car today, I think it would be a Ford Flex.
44. I would love to learn American Sign Language.
45. I am hooked on Survivor and have been since season 1.
46. I used to watch General Hospital faithfully, but gave it up in 1995 or 96.
47. I have a good eye for color.
48. I love to be crafty.
49. I haven't scrapbooked in a loooonnnnggg time. My pictures are unorganized, and/or trapped in the computer.
50. I watch the Super Bowl for the commercials.
51. Yay, I'm half way!
52. I hate to sew, but I can do it.
53. Independence Day is my favorite holiday.
54. I am a patriot.
55. I attended a Tea Party last year.
56. I'm scared of the direction the country is in.
57. I wish that California could get their act together and make this state great again.
58. My favorite restaurant is B.J.'s. I have loved everything I have gotten there. And the Pizookie is my favorite!
59. My first job was at Taco Bell.
60. I miss my dad.
61. I love to color.
62. I am addicted to paper.
63. I love to see the Temple.
64. I love to go to the movies.
65. My husband is my favorite person!
66. I love the rain.
67. Thunderstorms make me happy!
68. Music is a joy in my life.
69. I love to sing. And I randomly break into song.
70. My kids are fantastic. Even when they are driving my crazy.
71. I'm glad that I have two boys and two girls. It amazes me how different they each are.
72. I loved being pregnant.
73. I didn't have morning sickness even once with any of my pregnancies.
74. I love to save quotes. I put them in a quote book that I decorated with patterned paper, tags, and ribbons.
75. I was a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for 8 1/2 years. I had twelve people in my downline. I loved having group meetings and doing make-n-takes and swaps.
76. I miss seeing Beckie at the SU! conventions and Leadership Conferences.
77. My favorite season is Autumn.
78. I love the crisp feeling in the air and wearing sweatshirts.
79. I have had my gall bladder removed.
80. I collect Delft porcelain pieces.
81. Almost there!
82. I want to go on a cruise someday.
83. I love to go to the theatre to see musicals.
84. My favorite musical is Wicked.
85. I love 80's music.
86. I got married in 1986.
87. I love to go to Disneyland and want to go to Disneyworld someday.
88. I love to catch reruns of I Love Lucy and the Dick Van Dyke Show.
89.My all-time favorite movie is The Princess Bride.
90. I cry a lot. Even commercials get me! My kids think it's hilarious and weird.
91. I like to go camping.
92. I am well taken care of my my sweetheart. Especially when we go camping.
93. I don't like feet. They gross me out.
94. Except for baby feet. They are the sweetest things ever!
95. I miss having a baby to hold.
96. I am looking forward to being a Grandma someday. But I don't want to be called Grandma... maybe Nana.
97. I like to browse in antique stores.
98. I love the smell of freshly sharpened pencils and band-aids.
99. I love to play word games.
100. This was fun but it took way to long!!
Tag, you're it!