Thursday, February 22, 2007

Love Me Some More


I'm really going to miss this Love Me Designer Paper and the stamps from the Winter Mini Catalog. And look...I even used another piece of the flirty ribbon. I started with a Pretty in Pink base and layered on the Love Me papers. I stamped the I heart image on white in Close to Cocoa adding "my friend" from the Everyday Flexible Phrases. I trimmed and layered that on Close to Cocoa and used my new ticket corner punch on that layer. Then I added one more layer of white with Rose Red brads. I cut two small pieces of the brown flirty ribbon and stuck them down, at angles. The focal image is on dimensionals. I sure have been using those a lot lately. I like the lift they give and the room it leaves underneath for bulky items. Last, but not least, I added a few rows of paper piercing. That must be my favorite detail of all these days.

Yesterday I got my pre-ordered items from the Spring Mini Catalog so I will have a sample from that tomorrow. I also got Unfrogettable in my order. I love everything I see with that one. I can't wait to play with that cute frog prince! So that's what's coming up. Go ahead and subscribe to the newsletter so that you don't miss a thing! And don't be shy...leave a comment. It makes my day!

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is lovely...nice composition.

Ladystamper said...

I love this card. The designer paper combo looks great! I am going to miss the mini stuff too!!