Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Scrappin' When I Can


I made this scrap page several weeks ago but I'm sharing it today because I didn't get any more stamping time yesterday. I used the Office Accoutrement set and the designer paper that coordinates so nicely with the set. I also used the Genuine Article set. Card stock was chosen from the colors of the designer paper. The base is Bashful Blue with accents in Certainly Celery. It was a quick and easy page...just the way I like them. I just don't scrapbook as often as I used to and so I need to get a lot done when I do sit down to do some scrapping. The photos on this page are from August 2005. So that tells you how far behind I am in my scrapbooks. I have done some smaller, theme albums last year though. I did one for our move to a brand new house, showing the progress of the building and one for a two day trip DH and I took to Disneyland to celebrate our 20th anniversary. Those little albums are very satisfying to complete. They don't take long and then they're done! Not like my chronological family album which will never be complete and is over a year behind!

Enjoy your scrapping and stamping projects. And come see mine! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss something new! Have a great day.

2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Great page! And congrats for your wonderful card on Stamper's Showcase today! (at least I hope that's you!) Great work!

Ladystamper said...

We had Mrs. Jorgensen too! She is great! Your page is great too. I haven't used this page from my paper stash...I like how you used it! Cute kids too!