I have been tagged by Beckie. I am supposed to list seven little know facts about myself. I guess it's time you learned some of my little idiosyncrasies.
1. When a drink has ice I must use a straw. Unless that drink is water. Water just doesn't taste right through a straw.
2. I hate feet. Even my own. Keep yours away from me! Yuck. I can tolerate baby feet until about the age of two. Then forget it.
3. I recycle. Not just glass and plastic. I put everything I'm allowed to into my recycling bin. Junk mail, food boxes, etc.
4. I am the new den leader for my son's Cub Scout Troop. This month is the Raingutter Regatta. Too Fun!
5. I got married when I was barely 19. My birthday was just two weeks before the wedding. This August will be 21 years! Yes-That makes 40 next month! How did that happen?
6. I was born on an Air Force Base in Biloxi, Mississippi.
7. I have to be covered when I am sleeping. Even if it's really hot. I just feel too exposed without covers. I will stick me feet out if I get too hot, though.
Okay, there's seven things about me. I hope I kept you entertained. Now I'm supposed to tag 7 more people:
Enjoy the game. It's fun to get to know the people behind the blogs we enjoy!