Monday, July 16, 2007

Cards and Movies

Here is another take on yesterday's layout. I used Mellow Moss and Brocade Blue. The stamps are Be Happy and Little Pieces. The ribbon is mellow moss gingham. I think I like this one better than yesterdays. But maybe it's just the color combo.








Here is a slight variation on the same layout. Here I used Mellow Moss, Brocade Blue and So Saffron. The stamp sets are Seeing Spots and Unfrogettable. I also added some paper piercing on the middle strip. I think I like this one the best of all. Please put in your two-cents and tell me which of the three (yesterday and today) do you like the best. I need input!




Hope you all had a great weekend. I went to see Transformers on Saturday. Wow! That was a great movie. I did not expect to be that entertained for 2 1/2 hours. There was not a dull moment in the whole movie. When I saw the first trailer months ago, I thought, oh great, this will be a total waste of time. Boy, I'm delighted to be wrong! Shia LeBoufe (sp?) was so good. We'll be off to see Harry Potter on Thursday afternoon and then at the Barnes and Noble Party on Friday night to get our HP Book 7 at midnight. Yeah!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the 2 from today (Monday) much better than the one from yesterday. I think you're right, it is the color combination. I prefer the flower to the frog, but they are both very cute. I'm glad Transformers was good, I'm looking forward to seeing it! Also looking forward to seeing HP and going to the B&N event with you.
Mom

Wanda said...

Cute cards Michelle!

Erica Payne said...

They are both cute, but I love the flower one on top. Sooo cute. Love that color combo!

Ladystamper said...

I like the ones from today too. I like the frog best.
As for transformers....saw it last night with J and it was good. They totally didn't need a few parts tho...the whole M convo and the belly shots of Therese....oh well...you know I am picky!

Wanda said...

You have been tagged, please go to my blog to find out what to do.
http://www.starlightstamper.com/2007/07/rockin-girl-blogger-award.html