Monday, July 23, 2007

Journaling Again


Wow! I have had such a busy week! Kids activities, Dr. appointments, laundry, etc. And then there was the weekend. I did little other than read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I finished last night. Now life can get back to normal! We were at the bookstore at Midnight Saturday AM to get our three copies. Yes, three! I needed one, hubby needed one and oldest son needed one. We just could not wait for each other to finish! DS and I have both finished and hubby is about half way through. (He had places to go on Saturday) Anyway, I loved the book! No spoilers here, but, wow! I was not disappointed!!

Today is the mailing date for my Circle Journal Group. So here are the pages. I have completed for Charmaine's Journal. Her theme is travel. I used the So Saffron Prints Paper with Chocolate Chip layers. The stamp set is Polka Dots and Paisley stamped in Chocolate Chip and colored is markers of So Saffron and Almost Amethyst. I added strips of the reverse side of the paper and did paper piercing and faux stitching. I also added a punched flower with a So Saffron brad.



3 comments:

Ladystamper said...

cute pages! uh...my journal will be going out tomorrow. Sorry, Harry Potter came first! LOL

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

I am sure you already were tagged for this...but I do think your work ROCKs! So I tagged you on my blog as a ROCKIN blogger. Glad to meet you through the Bella journal. Chris

Erica Payne said...

I am loving all these circle journals that are floating around out there. I might have to start one! Love the faux stitched pieces that you added.krmcl