Sunday, July 15, 2007

Be Happy!


I sat down the other night to figure out a swap for convention. This one is my first attempt.

The card stock colors are Brocade Blue, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White. I used the new See You Around Jumbo Wheel in pink on the main background and the white strip through the middle. The tag and flower are from Be Happy and the sentiment is from Polka Dots and Paisley. I tied pink grosgrain around the middle strip before placing it on the card. The tag is attached with dimensionals.

I'm really not sure that I like this card. I'm not sure if it's the color combo or what. What do you think? Dare I make many more of them?

1 comment:

Holly Young said...

I like the card, but I like the two newer ones you did better. I think maybe it is the color combo. Love the cards you have on your blog. Ijust ran across you tonight and enjoyed browsing.