Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Paisley Joy



For today's card I used the Polka Dots and Paisley set with the coordinating Petals Jumbo Wheel. I wheeled the background in Certainly Celery and colored in some areas with markers in Bashful Blue, Barely Banana, and Pretty in Pink. The paisley image is also colored in those colors. There are silver brads around the focal image which is layered in celery and Basic Black.

When I made my hubby pick between four card samples this is the one he liked the best. He hates to do that for me. He is totally supportive of my stamping habit but does not like when I ask for his opinion. He says he likes everything. He's a sweetie!

Have a great day. Tomorrow morning I'm taking two of the kids to the movies to see Hairspray. Yeah!

1 comment:

Wanda said...

This is such a bright and cheery card! TFS