Monday, July 2, 2007

Circle Journal Preview


Hey there! Long time no blog! Today is the first mail date for the Circle Journal Swap. Here is page one of mine. This is the title page. I have intentionally left the cover un-embellished. I will decorate it when it comes back to me in December. For the background paper I used Brocade Background Paper from the new SU! catty. I used Hodgepodge Hardware and Mellow Moss Grosgrain Ribbon.




Here is page two of the CJ. This is where each participant will sign their name. For the dots on the eyes of "sign in" I used Circle Rhinestone Brads. The stamp is from Stamp of Authenticity.






Here is page three. This is the instructions page.
I will show you the rest of the pages tomorrow. I am really looking forward to seeing the next CJ. It should be here later this week. Yeah!

Thanks to all of you who are participating in the CJ Swap. I hope you are as excited as I am!

No comments: