Friday, June 8, 2007

Sleepover!!


Yeah! Convention is next month! I get to stamp and hang out with my best bud, Beckie!! I sent her this card. I started with an Almost Amethyst base and stamped the Flannel Plaid BG in White Craft Ink. I layered two patterns of the Palette O' Prints and added the jammie Bella. Some Hodgepodge Hardware finished off the card. The coloring was done with aqua painters and refills. I also sent Beckie some bella images to play with. So far she is resisting the Bella craze. I'm trying to be the enabler!! LOL

CIRCLE JOURNAL NEWS: So far I have 6 people signed up for the CJ. I'm hoping for a few more. So stop dragging your feet and sign up already!! It's not a lot of work, but it's so much fun!

1 comment:

Wanda said...

I LOVE the card and the colors Michelle. It's SO cute!