Saturday, June 9, 2007

New Stamps to Play With!


I got my new stamps and paper and accessories from the Fall Preview Brochure on Thursday. I didn't order everything but I'm loving what I got! Here you see the Baroque Motifs stamped in Always Artichoke. I distressed the edges of the focal image and sponged with artichoke. I punched the word cherish with the large oval punch and sponged the edges there too. The background is the new designer paper. This beautiful paper is double sided so I decided to show both sides on this card. At the seams where the dp is cut I added a 1/2" strip of Chocolate Chip and added paper piercing which you cannot see in the photo. I used the corner rounder on two of the corners for the focal image and attached that piece with dimensionals. I am really loving this set so far. The large flourish is so pretty!! I've got more to show you very soon...so check back!

Circle Journal News: I need an email from Bonnie Sliper and Charmaine G. with your snail mail addys. So please send that ASAP so I can get the list together soon. Thanks for participating!!

1 comment:

Wanda said...

WOW Michelle, that is really pretty!