Monday, June 11, 2007

Pick a Pomegranate Petal


Pick a Petal is the other stamp set I bought from the Fall Preview Brochure. I admit that I'm having a difficult time make something cute with this set. I think I'm going to have to check out the SCS gallery for some more ideas. For this card I used card base of Purely Pomegranate. I stamped an image from the Pick a Petal set randomly over the background in the same color. On White I stamped the green circle using Wild Wasabi and then masked it off and added the petals in pomegranate. I cut that out and attached it to the triangular shape cut from Wasabi. I sponged the edges of the flower and the triangle. I also did paper piercing around the edges of the triangle. The sentiment is from Everyday Flexible Phrases and stamped in wasabi and punched with the file tab punch. I hope you like it!

Circle Journal News: I need emails from anyone who has signed up through the comments area if you have not already done so. Namely: Bonnie and Charmaine G. Bonnie...I can order the book for you. Just contact me via email and we'll get that taken care of. Just click on About Me on the left. You will than find a place to click on a link to email me. I would like to set the first mail out date for July 1st. So let's work toward that, stampers!

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Oooh Michell, it's SO cute. My set comes tomorrow and I can't wait!!!