Thursday, June 14, 2007

Simply Stamped


I recently got this set: Simply Said. I have admired it all year and finally broke down and bought it. I'm so glad that I did! For this sample I stamped three of the flowers randomly over a square of white. I stamped in Regal Rose and Apricot Appeal and added stickles in some of the flower centers. I added a thin black layer and wound a piece of black gingham ribbon around. I then attached this piece to a larger layer of Regal Rose. The card base is White with a layer of black and then a layer of celery patterned paper from the Palette O Prints. I stamped the sentiment in regal rose and punched it out with the large oval punch. I then cut a narrow black layer to make it pop and attached to the ribbon. I put three small black brads from the vintage brads asst. on the side. I used my mat pack to help center the brads.

Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Fabulous card Michelle. I love the layout and the colors. It turned out great!