Monday, April 23, 2007

Pallet O Prints have arrived


Stampin' Up! is offering a preview of some of the patterned paper that will be available in the new catalog (available in July). The 6x6 pad of samples can be ordered as soon as May 1st. See SU! website after May 1st for all the details. So anyway, my pre-ordered pack arrived today and I just had to play right away. This card showcases all four colors and four of the patterns. The card base is Regal Rose and there is a half-inch strip of each of the patterned papers. The focal image is the paisley stamp from Polka Dot and Paisley. I inked the stamp in Chocolate Chip and colored in with markers coordinating with the patterned papers. That layer has ribbon attached with staples and is layered onto Rose Red and Chocolate Chip. I also stamped the "happy" sentiment in Chocolate Chip.

I will show you some more of these great papers in the days to come. I really like them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of those cards you see and it just makes you happy! It's such a colorful card, I LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Another tagging game. Lucky you, you've been tagged - you need to list 7 things about yourself!

Jana Weaver said...

Pretty card - love the colors!! Thanks for sharing the new papers, can't wait to get mine. :-)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card. I have been loving this stamp set lately and when it came out I didn't even think I liked it. LOL!