Monday, April 16, 2007

Doodle-rific


I had some time for stamping Sunday evening so I got out my Doodle This and Doodle That sets to play. For this card I started with a card base of Regal Rose. The focal images are all stamped on Whisper White with Basic Black and colored in with markers of Regal Rose, Rose Red, Old Olive, Brocade Blue and So Saffron. The large flower is cut out and mounted on dimensionals. I then distressed the edges of the white piece with my new Cutter Kit and sponged Regal Rose on the edges. Next I added two pieces of ribbon to the upper left side. Then I layered that onto a piece of Old Olive which I had also distressed. I love the colorful look of this card.
So make something fun and colorful today! Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, this is such a pretty and colorful card Michelle. I just LOVE this set. I hope it makes it's way into the new catalog!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Love your card! The colors are awesome!