Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I've been tagged by Paris!

Today I was tagged by Paris Otremba over at Inky Art. She likes me, she really likes me! I feel so special. I love to visit her blog. She does awesome work. So I guess now I get to tag 5 of my favorite blogs to visit. What a fun thing! I know I would have picked Paris, but she got me first, so I'll have to come up with 5 others. It shouldn't be too hard. I love to stalk blogs daily!

1. Charmaine at Oodabug Alley is one of my faves! She does such great work and always does the challenges at Splitcoast. I love to see her take on sketch and color challenges. And she sent me a beautiful RAK!

2. Wanda at My Creative Corner is awesome. She has sent me my first RAK! I totally love her Weekend Projects. Now, if I could just find the time to make one. I keep meaning to.

3. Jana at Jana's Creative Pursuits in Stamping is a favorite to visit. She is currently living in Germany and taking lots of weekend trips to amazing places like Paris and Holland and I know Rome is coming up. I'm living vicariously through her journeys. I'm so jealous. And her stamping is fantastic! She is doing adorable things with the Bellas!

4. Michelle at Twisted Chick Creations always has something fabulous to share. I love her post today. She created a card inspired by a knitted scarf. It looks so cool!

5. Jen at I{heart}2stamp has a great blog! Right now she's away from home and her hubby is filling in. Isn't that the coolest? She does such lovely work and offers a Blogger's Challenge on Saturdays. Too fun.

So there are five of my favorite blogs to visit. Thanks to Paris for tagging me! Check out these blogs and enjoy the inspiration!

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Michelle,
I am just flattered that you tagged me! Thank you so much! I LOVE visiting your blog. . .and I especially love your Bellas!