Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Bella Loves Shopping


Here is another card with Emmybella. I used retired Designer Paper from Stampin' Up! for the background and also for Bella's shirt and shopping bag. The sentiment is also from StampingBella. I just got these beautiful primas in an order from Eclectic Paperie. They had great prices, selection and fast shipping! I made 12 of these for a Bella swap that is being hosted by a nice gal on the Bellaholics Yahoo Group. I'm so looking forward to getting the swaps back and seeing every one's amazing Bellas.

Tuesday there were two new bellas available, too. I think I'm going to have to get Bubble Bella on my next order.

I kept my kids busy on Tuesday with a trip to the bowling alley, games of Scrabble and Checkers, and letting them have friends over. Wish me luck in finding more activities for today! I'm beginning to feel like Julie McCoy on The Love Boat. I hope you understand that reference...otherwise it will make me feel old. And I don't want that! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle - You've been BLOG TAGGED!!!

I was tagged by Melissa B (www.justdandy.typepad.com) and now I'm tagging you.

You're in my Top 5 girl! I love to visit your blog. Your Bella Cards are my absolute FAVORITE!!!

Feel free to tag 5 of your favorite blogs!

SMILES
Paris
www.inkyart.blogspot.com