Monday, April 23, 2007

Circles Abound


Here is another circle card. I used my coluzzle for the big circles. The background in stamped with Canvas and then Seeing Spots in So Saffron. I used the slit punch to anchor the base and attached silver eyelets. Through the eyelets I ran celery grosgrain and silver cord. On the ribbon I added an embellishment made with the Designer Label Punch, and various circle punches. On that embellishment I used the set: Riveting. The designer paper is from the Sarah collection.

Happy Monday to you all. It's time here to finish up dd's bedroom that we're adding and to take another dd to the orthodontist. Tomorrow will be another painting day in the new bedroom and Wednesday the carpet will be laid. Yeah! I'll post pictures later in the week of how the room turned out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, STOP it!!! Another card I HAVE to CASE! This card is fabulous!