Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Delighting in Life

Today is one of those days that have been delightful. One big reason is talking on the phone to best friend, Beckie. That always puts a smile on my face! Beckie has such a way of making me feel like I am the bestest. She has probably just led a very sheltered life! Besides, SHE is the bestest.
So in honor of being in a great mood, here is my eye candy for the day. I used the stamp set, Delight in Life from the SAB catty. Using my favorite colors helped make this card a cutie. The card base is Lavender Lace layering is with Certainly Celery. I used the slit punch for the scallops again. It is really easy to do and I love the detail. For the main flower, I stamped in Lavender Lace, then masked a stamped again, turning the stamp a bit, with Certainly Celery to give the look of leaves. I stamped the little flower separately and cut out; attaching with a dimensional. I also used Almost Amethyst for the dotted background. This is a very simple card, but it makes me happy. I'm always in awe of cards with a lot of detail and embellishments, but I can never get that look myself. So sweet and simple it is!
I hope you take the time to talk to your best friend today, too!

1 comment:

Ladystamper said...

You ARE the bestest!!!
Hugs,
bec