Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sweets for a Sweet

Here you have an adorable. handmade package for Hershey Nuggetts. I downloaded the pattern from Split Coast Stampers which was provided by Chris. Thanks, Chris!! For this box I used Confetti White paper as the base. On the lid I stamped the Canvas Background in Regal Rose and then sponged a bit in Rose over that. For the top layer on the lid I used Glossy White Paper and brayered with the Cotton Candy Spectrum Pad. I then stamped the heart and "love" from the All about U set in Rose and Cocoa, respectively. And as a last thought I stamped "for you" from All Year Cheer I. That glossy piece was layered onto Regal Rose paper. For the SWEET part on the nuggetts. I used address labels for the computer to wrap the candy. First I stamped the labels with the Canvas Background in Rose and then stamped the letters from Pure and Simple Upper in Close to Cocoa. The whole thing is tied with a pink ribbon that I also stamped "for you" onto. You can find the pattern here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190469&highlight=nuggett+box
These boxes are actually quite easy to make. Give it a try and surprise that special someone with a Valentine treat. Or maybe even just because!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is just the cutest thing! Perfect for my brayer class this weekend...how did you know??
:o)
Bec