Monday, January 15, 2007

Popcorn Treat Wraps




I wanted to make something cute to give to friends I plan on visiting this week. I got the idea of giving popcorn from my friend Christine, who gave me a gift of popcorn this month. I love this stamp set, Treat Yourself. I made three masks of the popcorn pieces with post-it notes to make the popcorn look all piled up coming out of the top of the container. For paper I used: So Saffron, Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White. The ribbon is Red Gingham and the tag says "Treat yourself to a wonderful day". The yellow is just a half sheet of paper cut lengthwise and then taped shut around the popcorn holder. I also cut out two pieces of popcorn and popped them up with a dimentional.

These were pretty quick and easy to make. I love to give a little something as I go visiting. Little things like that always make my day when they're given to me. Hopefully during this new year of 2007 I can do a better job at showing my friends and family how much they mean to me and that they are of great worth, not only to me but to our Father in Heaven.

No comments: