Monday, September 20, 2010

Northern Hearts Wreath

I was in a stampin' mood today. I also had new stamps to play with, so that's always a good time to stamp! I love the Christmas Collage background stamp that is in the Holiday Mini. Here it is stamped with the Versamark Ink pad on Cherry Cobbler. Cherry Cobbler is one of the new colors in Stampin' Up!'s color line. This color makes me happy. I love it. I even dreamed about it last night, weird, right? I know, but that is how passionate I get over colors. Anyway, I was inspired by a card sample in the Mini Catalog. I didn't have all the products shown in the sample, so I improvised. The blue strip down the side is punched with Eyelet Border in Bashful Blue. The wreath is stamped in a new In Color: Pear Pizzazz. It is stamped twice, the second time I cut the wreath out and distressed it a bit and added two red brads. The whole thing is layered on a Whisper White card.

I love this card, I hope you do too! I did some more stampin' today, so you can expect those to pop up on here in the next few days. Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

MARTHA said...

Really nice! I look forward to seeing more. I love your enthusiasm for your art.

Lisa said...

So pretty. Love that background stamp.