Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Color Challenge

Today I visited Splitcoaststampers and decided to do today's Color Challenge. I liked the combo so I thought I would give it a try. I used Wild Wasabi, Cajun Craze, and Baja Breeze, along with a neutral of my choice: Whisper White. And the bonus challenge was to use strips for the sentiment. The sentiment is from a set in the Holiday Mini Catalog called Filled with Love. The medallion/flower is from Baroque Motifs. I also used two punches here: Scallop Circle and Eyelet Border. I am just smitten with this card. The color combo is so unlikely but I find it striking. If you would like to see more cards done with this combo, click here for the gallery on Splitcoaststampers.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

The colors look great together. Such a pretty card

MARTHA said...

I ditto Lisa's comment. Very nice!

Wanda said...

Fabulous card! I LOVE the colors!