Friday, February 19, 2010

Cute and Simple Invitations


I'm helping to throw a baby shower this month. Of course, I volunteered to make the invitations. I used old Stampin' Up! paper that I just love along with scalloped circles punched from Chocolate Chip and stamps from the Riveting set in Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink. The ribbon is from Michael's. Beth helped me make them and she liked them so much that she wants me to make these for her baby shower in the WAY distant future. (She's only in middle school, for heaven's sake!)

So enjoy another stamping idea in February! I can't believe how much stamping I've done this month. It's more that I've done in nearly two years, I think.

On a family note: Jacob begins his second semester at AMDA next week. He is loving it there and doing well. I took him job hunting at Universal City yesterday. It was great weather to walk around City Walk. We are keeping our fingers crossed for a job there. Send good thoughts!!

1 comment:

The Baby Shower Guides Lady said...

Love your home made baby shower invitations. They are really well done.

Great designs and fabulous colors.