Thursday, October 1, 2009

Summer Update




Hey there! I can't believe it's been over three months since I posted here. I've had nothing crafty to share. Haven't made a card since the last post. Yikes. I used to freak out if I went a day with stamping!

We had a good, busy summer without going anywhere. We did make it to the beach once. Chuck and Matt and Beth spent most of the day out in the water.
The rest of the kids, including cousin Jessika and friend, Kenny just enjoyed soaking up the beach air.

The rest of the summer was just hanging out, keeping busy, getting ready for school which started mid August.

Now we're getting ready to take Jacob to AMDA in two weeks. We'll be starting a whole new chapter in our lives. One of our babies, out in the world and not protected in the family home. I'm excited for him, but I'll miss him!


No comments: