Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tanks on Tuesday


I know, it's been a while again...I am so unreliable!! haha Anyway, today my ds went to see my baby brother, get promoted. My brother in the Army and has been for years. Anyway, Matt is out of school this month (I hate year round school, btw) so Grandma took him with her for the occasion. All Matt has talked about for days is going to the base and seeing tanks. He got to do all of those things and he even got to put the pin on my brother for his promotion. So cool. So here is my ds and my db with one of those super cool Army tanks. Thanks Mom, for taking Matt. He loved it!

Tomorrow is my dd's birthday so I have to make a card pretty soon. (read-tonight!) So I'll take a photo and post that later this week. Have a good one!

2 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

Wow! Congrats to your brother! I know those promotions are a BIG deal! Tell him I say way to go!!!! {SMILES}

Ladystamper said...

How cool! I can't wait to see the scrapbook pages you make with these pictures...hint hint...;o)