Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tickled Pink


I made this card for my upline and bestest friend, Beckie. She is the greatest! Check out her blog. She sent me the stamp set and wheel featured on this card. And I must say, I didn't deserve it. I started with a Pretty in Pink base and wheeled Fast Flowers in Regal Rose. Next is a layer of Regal Rose with ribbon attached and the next layer is Rose Red with the focal image attached. The cute bird is from the Fun and Fast Notes set. I used re-inkers and Aqua Painters to color in. The sentiment is stamped in Rose Red and punched out using the Word Window Punch. I love this bright and cheery card.

As an aside, when I mounted this set the images and words were attached but I cut the words apart and mounted them on the side instead. This gives me more versatility when I'm making a card. I can omit the words, add the words, or mix up which words and images I want to use together.

3 comments:

Ladystamper said...

Of course you deserved it!! You are the best and you were sorely missed!! Thanks for the totally cute card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just stinkin' adorable!

Jana Weaver said...

VERY cute card! I love the layout, and the ribbons are perfect! Just too cute!!

Huggs,
Jana