Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Last Two Bella Journal Pages


Today I am showing you the last two of the Bella Journal Pages. Let's start with Karen's. I love the Olive Green with the Deep Purple shown on her pages. Karen and I share love for junk food, candy and crafts.

And last but not least is Mary's pages. I love the title of her page: A Few of My Favorite Things. Why didn't think of that for the title of my book? What a "duh moment". Anyway we share love of the color purple, thunderstorms and music.

I have had such a great time reading through each entry and admiring every one's art. Next time I post I will show you some pages for a 6x6 desk calendar. I haven't actually purchased the calendar yet, but I was in a swap. I did twelve of one month and so did eleven other people. I'll be sharing my favorites.

Today I actually spent some time creating. I made a few Christmas gifts. I am looking forward to sharing them with you soon also.

Have a great day! I hope that you are enjoying this holiday season as much as I am.

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Your pages are wonderful Michelle. TFS